Thursday 14 March 2013

Sole mates!

After nearly two years in waiting, my sock has found a friend.   I think I am just as much in love...
 
 
Being a me project, these socks took position at the bottom of my list.  I am also famous for Second Sock Syndrome (a knitting conundrum where you just never get arounsd to making that second sock).  But I am glad I did.  There is nothing like lounging about in some soft, pretty, handknitteed socks.  Especially in winter - they are warmer than anything money can buy.
 
 
Lotta thinks they are fabulous too - she slept on the first sock while I knitted the second, and I am sure she thinks they are hers.  She tried to lick them while I took my photos!
 
Knitters - the pattern is easy, and free on ravelry here.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

They look great Joy. Well done on finishing them.

AJ said...

Looks great Joy! Perfect for winter!