Friday 6 January 2012

My First Pattern Release!

Yes, it's a small project (can be knitted in one night!) but I am chuffed, that I have finally built up the courage to hit the "activate" button on the first pattern in my Ravelry store!

You have to start somewhere, right?



You can download the pattern for FREE here


 It is my Otis Baby Hat pattern, designed to compliment Georgie Hallam's Milo Vest.  I designed this hat for two very special boys, almost a year ago and it received a lot of interest in Ravelry (probably because Georgie's Milo pattern is so popular - I have knitted 7 of them and I hardly ever knit something more than once!) so I decided to have a go at pattern writing and publish it for free. 


Look out for baby, toddler and child sizes in the next couple of months.

Here is my final test of the newborn size, a new hat for Madelyn's baby doll Zoe.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations Joy! It looks lovely!

AJ said...

Well Done! Looks like a perfect fit!

Leah said...

Congratulations! Looks like a perfect complement to Milo.

Sue said...

Oh if only I had knit one a few weeks ago for my newborn nephew, although it is too hot to knit one now with summer weather. Congrats on such an adorable hat and I will definately be making one.

Tas said...

Congratulations, Joy. What a buzz. A sweet little pattern.

Peta said...

Such a cute pattern, congratulations Joy!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Well done on your first pattern.

thehummingcat said...

Nice Joy, if I could knit I would purl one up.