Thursday 5 February 2009

The best thing about sewing

... is seeing your child loving what you have made them, just because... well, you made it! Here's my precious little boy, snuggling with his baby (who is also wearing a mummy made'ems set), on his "daddy made it" bed, snuggled under his "mummy made'ems quilt on his mummy made'ems cushion, wearing his mummy made'ems robot pj's. Okay, not pj's - just the pj top. I still have to make the matching boxer shorts, which is why I haven't blogged the top yet.


Woops... the flash disturbed him - it was a pitch dark room, despite the brightness of the photo. I really shouldn't take photos of him like that, but... aaaww... I couldn't help it!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Oh the bliss!! This what quilting is for!!

Will hopefully get a similar pic in our hand made cot!