Thursday 19 April 2007

A big exciting new project - and you're invited!

Just a quick post tonight. I have been fighting with the lace edgings for the ISE4 scarf and am about to give in and just put tassels on - nothing seems to work with the cable pattern... I hope my scarfee doesn't mind but without the lace edgings it won't be as long as she'd hoped. I will have to make up for it with goodies.

BUT the reason for my post tonight is to spread the word about my latest and greatest project yet - a group knitting project inspired by my scarfee and her oddball blanket project.... RUGZ 4 KIDZ! I am looking for some eager participants who want to use up some scrap yarn and have some fun making something special for a couple of lucky kids. If you are interested, please email me at the address on the Rugz 4 Kidz blog page.

No comments: